The home of JSPECED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a great new private server friendly staff no lagg great economy join now

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i was wondering....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
circa

i was wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: i was wondering....   i was wondering.... EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:26 pm

hey my name is circa and i already registered....... im a hidden on pwnscape, however i wanted to know if mayba i can either become one here on this client, and it will be awsome if maybe you can make me an owner.......<-----( christmas gift) d: ...... also maybe an owner or mod on chat boox, and forum admin....

anyways if you guys can do this for me, itll be awsome and i will get toher people to join this server, lol im volcom also on pwnscape, 2speced also..... so im very popular around.(:
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering....   i was wondering.... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 am

lol just cause u were hidden on another server dont mean you can get on this. you need to get loads of people to join this server and help out alot and proove you can be a admin on this. other than that i doubt u will get.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering....   i was wondering.... EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:26 pm

First, you're not even registered ? 2nd, you've never been on jspeced before and you expect you get hidden? Child plz... Maybe come with an APP, and we might think about looking at it. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering....   i was wondering.... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:39 pm

lol yeah. and how do they know that they can trust you lool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering....   i was wondering.... Empty

Back to top Go down

i was wondering....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The home of JSPECED :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: